segunda-feira, 25 de abril de 2011

Lady Gaga e Katy Perry - diivas !

Lady Gaga, é divas de muitas pessoas, e muitos amam ela, mas quer conhecer uma pessoa que ama demais ela ? Laura, a dona desse blog, que é minha melhor amiga do prédio, ela idolatra demais essa diva, mas vamos combinar, Lady Gaga está com tudo né, estilosa, vídeos bons, voz LINDA, músicas perfeitas, solidária, carinhosa com os fãs, e ainda por cima é Linda
Essa foto dela, é bem antiga, mas realmente, ela está linda demais né ?!
e Lady Gaga, é cheia de letras boas de música
Uma que eu amo é a Judas.
dizem que é nova, mas eu não sei, lançou nas rádios a pouco tempo, e não é sempre que toca
só para encrementar
vou postar a letra aqui
Oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas
Oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas
Judas! Judaas Judas! Judaas
Judas! Judaas Judas! GAGA
Judas! Judaas Judas! Judaas
Judas! Judaas Judas! GAGA
When he comes to me, I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me
I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
Oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas
Oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas
Judas! Judaas Judas! Judaas
Judas! Judaas Judas! GAGA
I couldn't love a man so purely
Even darkness forgave his crooked way
I've learned our love is like a brick
You can build a house or sink a dead body
I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
Oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas
Oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas
In the most Biblical sense
I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense
I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offenced
Or wear an ear condom next time
I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
Oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas
Oh oh oh oh
I'm in love with Judas
Judas! Judaas Judas! Judaas
Judas! Judaas Judas! GAGA
Agora Vamos falar da outra diva, Katy Perry,
gente vocês não tem noção de como eu AMO ela, Katy perry, tem o mesmo caso da Lady Gaga, estilosa, vídeos bons, voz LINDA, músicas perfeitas, solidária, carinhosa com os fãs, e ainda por cima é Linda
essa foto da Katy, é bem velha, do album I kissed a girl, mas ela está linda,e muito estilosa
Katy perry, tem muitas músicas perfeitas, mas a que dizem que é nova dela
é a E.T com o Kanye West,
e aqui vai a letra dela para vocês aproveitarem
(Kanye West)
I got a dirty mind
I got filthy ways
iIm trying to bathe my ape
In your milky way
I'm a legend, I'm reverend, I be reverend
I be so far up
We don't give fuck
Welcome to the danger zone
Step into the fantasy
You are now invited to
The other side of sanity
They callin' me an alien
A big-headed astronaut
Maybe it's because your boy
Yeezy get ass a lot...
(Katy Perry)
You're so hypnotising
Could you be the devil, could you be an angel
Your touch, magnetizing
Feels like I am floating, leaves my body glowing
They say be afraid
You're not like the others, futuristic lover
Different DNA, they don't understand you
You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light
Kiss me, Ki-Ki-Kiss me
Infect me with your loving fill me with your
poison
Take me, Ta-Ta-Take me
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
It's supernatural, extra-terrestrial
You're so supersonic
Wanna feel your powers, stun me with your laser
Your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic
You're from a whole 'nother world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go, lead me into the light
Kiss me, Ki-Ki-Kiss me
Infect me with your loving fill me with your
poison
Take me, Ta-Ta-Take me
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
It's supernatural, extra-terrestrial
This is transcendental,
On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star
I wanna walk on your wavelength
And be there when you vibrate
For you, I'll risk it all, all
(Kanye West)
I know a bar out in Mars
When they driving spaceships
Instead of cars
Coup a prada space suit about stars
Gettin' stupid high straight up out the jars
Pockets on shrek, rockets on deck
Tell me what's next, alien sex
Imma disrobe you, then I'ma probe you
See, I abducted you
So I tell you what to do, I tell you what to do
What to do, what to do
(Katy Perry)
Kiss me, Ki-Ki-Kiss me
Infect me with your loving fill me with your
poison
Take me, Ta-Ta-Take me
Wanna be your victim, ready for abduction
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
It's supernatural, extra-terrestrial
Extra-terrestrial
Extra-terrestrial
Boy, you're an alien, your touch so foreign
It's supernatural, extra-terrestrial.
agora o vídeo do clipe, para vocês curtirem a música
e ai gostaram ?
aah, esqueci de me apresentar
Sou Giovanna Rossi, já tenho um blog, com outra amiga, mas amiga é amiga, né e dai pariticipei desse blog com minha Abacaxi linda s2,
é sobre músicas então né kk
bom espero que vocês gostem de mim e das minhas postagens
Beijos Gi Kiwi s2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário